• You have an opinion but are afraid to voice it
• You are in an important negotiation and you cannot bring yourself to ask for what you desire
• You stay in a relationship where your partner no longer values what you say
• You believe that no one in their right mind would stay with you if they knew half of what you were thinking
• You go along to get along almost all the time
• You believe that nothing you have to say matters to anyone
• You tell yourself stories about how your muzzling yourself is best for all concerned
• You feel trapped in any area of your life
• You believe that if you really said what was on your mind you would end up completely alone in the world
• You are being manipulated into your silence by someone in your life and you think it is okay
If this is you, keep reading!
If you answered yes to the above question, no one needs to tell you how going along to get along has impacted your life. Perhaps it has left you feeling powerless and fearful of rejection, criticism or even abandonment. As a product of incest and as the secret his family dared not tell, Lynn Everard spent much of his life unable to speak his own truth. Yet the often-painful events in his life put him on a collision course with awakening to his own gifts, finding the power to live a life sourced in his own truth and realizing his destiny to help others do the same.
In How Speaking Your Truth Could Save Your Life and How It Saved Mine, Lynn shares how to speak one’s truth while using his own story to illustrate the vital principles that open the door to living an authentic, vulnerable and transparent life.
Lynn Everard is an author, speaker and life coach who guides people in discovering and embracing their true selves and inviting them to walk freely into a future with greater self-confidence and limitless possibilities. He also helps people discover their hidden stories and limiting beliefs. Once discovered these stories can be rewritten so that people can live their best lives.
In my book and in my life I speak my truth and experience freedom, peace and joy. And I can teach you how to speak your truth. Private coaching sessions are available via Skype or phone. to schedule your session, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine what your life will be like when you are free to speak your truth without needing anyone's permission to do so. Think of the power that will create in your life!.
With over 40 years of writing experience and decades of providing support and encouragement to scores of people, It is my great honor and privilege to help you speak your truth in your way including writing a powerful book and discover the stories in your own life that are holding you back so you can transform them into a life that is filled with vitality and enthusiasm.
Being able to speak your truth creates powerful self-confidence which leads to freedom, then choice and then the knowing that you can finally believe in possibility because you can actually choose it. If this is a path you would like to walk, I would be honored to serve as your guide.